- Aries (March 21- Apr 20) – Success and rewards are coming your way. Someone talented can come into your world to change it. The card tells you that you have the immense desire and an amazing ability to mentor others. What you can teach will immensely benefit you and others. This is the week for victory and triumph.
Aries (March 21- Apr 20) – You have great force of will this week and it could be easy to push around someone less driven than you. Try to do things right the first time so there’s less “clean-up” tomorrow, when people may be less forgiving or understanding. Do what’s important first, rather than what is easiest or the most fun. You can do that some other time but today it won’t work.
Taurus (April 21 – May 21) – Trust yourself to be able to handle absolutely anything. It should be an easy day, and all you have to do is face whatever demands are made of you and then deliver what you can. You will not disappoint, even if you have to postpone doing or giving something. Trust that everything is working smoothly under your competent guidance, do your best, and have no regrets.
Gemini (May 22 – June 21) – Boredom could be a problem this week, so put more energy into finishing what needs to get done before you decide to slow down or stop for the day. Once you’ve done the minimum required for the day, the rest of the time becomes yours to do with as you please. You don’t really mean to waste the rest of the day, but you don’t have to burn yourself out, either.
Cancer (June 22 – July 22) -No matter what is on the schedule, you may need to step out and start something else new and exciting. Your regular duties and usual work won’t be neglected. You’ll just realize that there are other wonderful things that you do not want to postpone nor neglect any longer. This kind of dynamic spirit makes the week go fast and makes everything easier. Have a great week!
Leo (July 23 – Aug 23) – Act with boldness, but not too much, and make this an easy and productive day. If something challenging or unexpected arises at work or with family, be receptive and stand your ground. Don’t push back until you know what it is you’re up against. Then if needed, give as well as you get. You can do this tactfully.
Virgo (Aug 24 – Sep 22) – It’s possible that you’re putting yourself under more stress and pressure than anyone or anything else going on around you. It’s not necessary to beat yourself up emotionally like this. Things are fine and you can make things even better if you curtail the urge to obsessively dwell on only what and who is letting you down. Be your own best friend and give yourself credit for what you’re doing right.
Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 23) – Preconceived notions and old ideas could make it hard to deal with all the new and different situations and requests that could crop up today. It’s possible that you’re not actually being presented choices that must be made now or soon. Just as likely you’re being tested or tempted. It may be hard to resist a knee jerk reaction or two. Avoid committing to anything definite if you can.
Scorpio (Oct 24 – Nov 22) – Change has been coming your way for a while now and in this week you may see the first explicit features of it. What happens this week is only a beginning and you may look back in a few days/weeks/months and recognize that your life is in the process of making a turn for the better. It’s the nature of life to not stay the same, and you are being moved forward now.
Sagittarius (Nov 23 – Dec 21) – People may look to you to get some enthusiasm back into their lives. If sagging a little in spirit yourself, you can still inspire others. This can cheer you up, too, so don’t underestimate a small glimmer of joy in something that you genuinely love. No one has to agree with you. They only have to allow you to do what feels best to you – and you to them.
Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 20) – Some big new opportunity could come your way this week. Focus your attention on the one thing you want most to have happen and it won’t be able to resist you. You can be persuasive and graceful, smooth and strong all at the same time. Act with quiet confidence and be admired later. This week, enjoy having people listen and do almost everything you suggest.
Aquarius (Jan 21- Feb 18) –You don’t want to spend the whole week trying to swim upstream. Work on your self-control and don’t let anyone or anything lure you into overreacting or flying out of control. Be practical and don’t get in your own way. You can have your silly fun later, and fantasize your revenge, at home in private with those who love you no matter what you do or say.
Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20) – Speak and behave respectfully and dispel all manner of potential difficulties and obstacles. You don’t have to fake any feelings or opinions you don’t really have. Simply act with decorum and tact, and then take your place on a somewhat bigger stage. Respectability is what will keep things under control and keep it all moving forward. Do as much as you can and feel gratified.
For personal consultation contact – email@example.com or 9871532320
- Aries (March 21- Apr 20) – the card advise to hand over the current task to someone else. You don’t need to handle all by yourself. This is time for mental clarity, truth, justice, and fortitude. Those waiting for promotion will get this week. At times we put up barriers and close in on ourselves. You need to open your eyes to see what is offered to you.
- Taurus (April 21 – May 21) – An opening may appear that promises enrichment, comfort and the chance to make your dreams real. The time is to learn from experts and knowledgeable teachers. Everything is working together in harmony. The world and everything in it is yours.
- Gemini (May 22 – June 21) – the card tells you to concentrate on long-term and something permanent. Those waiting for marriage will get the chance to meet someone and fix the plan. You are in the best phase of life, make the most of the good times, but be quick as time waits for none. Love and marriage are on cards, those looking for it. It is time to join with another for better results.
- Cancer (June 22 – July 22) –the card is warning to look before you take the step. Time to believe in yourself and trust your heart. This is also a time for assessment. Be sure that you are meeting your goals. You need to develop new skills and to seek external knowledge. Those who want to start the business, the advice is to postpone for the time being – not a good time to start any new venture.
- Leo (July 23 – Aug 23) – It is time to take care of your health as you might fall sick. It also carries the positive message that the darkest hour comes before the dawn. Those planning for pregnancy may get the good news. There is the strong possibility of the male child. The card represents an important ending. Travelers have to be cautious of accidents.
- Virgo (Aug 24 – Sep 22) – those who wish to settle the property matters; this is the week to complete the investment plans. Some of you may get the news from overseas for travel or work. You may accomplish one of your dreams this week. The card represents the victories that are possible through willpower.
- Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 23) – the week will be full of emotions and romantic overflow. Those planning to travel overseas; may get the chance to fulfill their wish this week. The card reminds to open up your heart and release all the fears and doubts. Success in love, work, and financial aspects. There may be some misfortune for some, may get depressed.
- Scorpio (Oct 24 – Nov 22) – You are socially active this week. Bring out your creativity and innovative ideas to shine in the world. Get in touch with your feminine energy to provide love and support to others. It is time to celebrate family and home loving. You are energetic, motivated and go-getter.
- Sagittarius (Nov 23 – Dec 21) – the card is a warning sign that you are neglecting your health. There may be the material and economic setback for some of you. You need to be extra hard working and stubborn to make your wishes fulfilled. Get involved in meditation. You may have so many options but you can’t make the right choice.
- Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 20) – the card represents that you are not willing to accept some truth about yourself or the situation. Feeling like unable to move ahead but you are blocking your own growth. You are going to need extra patience and perseverance. This is challenging week for you. Someone Spiritual can help you work positively with your feelings.
- Aquarius (Jan 21- Feb 18) – this week you need to take a stand. This stands for aggression and defiance. Accept the responsibility that goes with your wish. Keep moving and you will make your wish come true. The card is the reminder not to give up. You have the inner strength to endure.
- Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20) – You might get attracted to someone very strong, dominating person or a career oriented person. If you are recovering from illness, allow yourself time to heal. You need to slow down. Find some inner peace. Sometimes you need to put your own interests first. You will receive the rewards according to your efforts – as you sow so shall you reap.
For personal consultation contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or 9871532320
- Aries (March 21- Apr 20) – you will be appreciated for your self-control and kind of kind composure. You are recovering from some illness, so allow some time to heal yourself. This is the week for material abundance, prosperity, and trust. You cannot attract all the wealth; you need to get your projects going.
- Taurus (April 21 – May 21) – God is blessing the bond between man and a woman of a relationship based on deep love. Marriage is on cards for those looking for long-term relationships. Love is the essence of the situation. Early stages of love or romance are indicated. Those waiting for childbirth may get the good news this week.
- Gemini (May 22 – June 21) – the card represents self-discipline. You must trust your own ability to handle the situation. You must learn to enjoy the comfortable lifestyle. We don’t have to focus on material wealth all the time. One should get involved in social activities. You should utilize your energy in some charity work.
- Cancer (June 22 – July 22) – It is time to unlock your hidden potential. A secret needs to be revealed and you get into the higher education course. Just flow with the water and allow the events to happen without intervention. Find some peace and prepare yourself for new events. If you are recovering from illness, allow yourself to heal. You need to slow down.
- Leo (July 23 – Aug 23) – You do have choices and you can find a way out. This is a week of troubled relationships, a mountain of debts and a dead end job. There might be an unpleasant situation over which one has little control. Caution needed. Don’t feel happy just by winning a small battle or with small achievements.
- Virgo (Aug 24 – Sep 22) – there may be dishonest people around you. Someone is trying to deceive you. You are embarking on a new love affair and escaping an old one. This is a card of terrible misfortune. End of old and beginning of new, its darkest before the dawn. Sometimes indicate bad health or maybe death.
- Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 23) – You have the ability to understand the problem quickly. You may get involved in some research/ aviation/ Surgeon / Lawyers work. We must make choices without blaming anyone else. This is time to account for your past actions. Relax and listen to your inner calling.
- Scorpio (Oct 24 – Nov 22) – You have the emotional maturity and are fond of good things. There will be an atmosphere of caring, tolerance, and understanding. You will be able to cope up with the situation. Keep going no matter what. There is an improvement in health but still needs to be careful.
- Sagittarius (Nov 23 – Dec 21) – think long hard before committing yourself to any long-term plans. Seek advice from an older friend, family member or mentor. It is time to move on. This may indicate a change in job or location. You will be moving on to a better situation may spiritually fulfilling life.
- Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 20) – this card represents perfect order and regulations. You might get attracted to someone very strong, dominating or a career oriented person. The card indicates travel and move. You are moving towards a more positive place. You may travel to some overseas for some time.
- Aquarius (Jan 21- Feb 18) – this is time to act. It is time to conclude whatever you have been doing. Before acting we must think, imagine, speculate, talk and dream. There are rapid changes in your life. You should accept the responsibility that goes with your wish. It shows your wish will come true.
- Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20) – the card is the reminder not to give up. You have the inner strength to endure. Be patient, deal calmly and refuse to get angry. The card also represents that you are not willing to accept some truth about yourself or the situation. This is a start of depression and you must be involved in meditation.
For personal tarot reading contact email – email@example.com or 9871532320
It’s just recently that I have developed the habit of reading books. A few days back, I finished reading the book by G. Francis Xavier – 101 Inspiring stories, Principles for successful living. I don’t really like to write reviews of books but this book made me write as I hope maximum people read this book. This book changes our thought pattern. All its stories offer the new meaning and new twist. These stories give vital insights that help us to take on life’s challenges in a proactive constructive manner. Put your thinking caps on while reading this book as it’s not just any other stories however additionally to enhance the thinking pattern.
Sharing some of the motivational lines I really loved –
- “Learning is acquired by reading the books or listening to lectures. Wisdom is acquired by reading the book that is you”
- “If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your counselor, accept caution as your elder brother, and hope as your guardian angel”
- “A person who gets emotionally agitated becomes incapable of understanding things in the right perspective.”
- “No statue was ever erected to honor a critic. Statues are for the criticized”
- “Depend not on another, rather
Upon thyself, trust to thine own exertions
Subjection to another’s will, only gives pain
True happiness consists in self-reliance”
There is motivation in its every page. Every story gives a new meaning to the way of living. A must read for all.
Price – Rs 200
Someday I will be gone forever
You may or may not remember
I am bit short tempered
I am not fair in color or beautiful
But someday all would be gone
I must have done few good deeds
I tried my level best to be hard working
I always had a shoulder to cry on
I lend a helping hand whenever I could
You may not have noticed all this
But someday you might or might not miss me
Remember someday I will be gone
You will be gone
We all will be gone forever
Till then let’s have patience and make the journey beautiful